Title: Patent Agent
Houston Phone: 832-795-1909
DFW Phone: 817-225-6561
Andrew is an experienced quality-driven patent agent with experience as an application engineer and experimental physicist. He received a B.S. in Physics, and a minor in Mathematics, from Texas A&M University. He worked in the private sector gaining invaluable experience prior to transferring over to intellectual property.
In his leisure time, Andrew often serves as a tutor and loves to travel the world.
Certified Legal Specialties
- Patent Agent, United States Patent and Trademark Office, 2016, Reg. #: 75,255
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- B.S. Physics – 2010
- Minor in Mathematics
- International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) – Patent Agent
- Friede & Goldman Ltd. – Naval Architects & Marine Engineers – Application Engineer
- Texas A&M University Department of Physics – Dr. James White – Design Engineer / Lab Technician
- Co-Author: Technical Result from the Surface Run of the LUX Dark Matter Experiment. Cornell University Library Publication for Astrophysics, 2013.
- Presentation: A Wavelength Shifting Readout Method for Large Gaseous Particle Detectors. Joint Fall Meeting of the Texas Sections of American Physical Society, 2007; College Station, TX.
- World Travel